Columbia Southern University Partners with TFA
Columbia Southern University is pleased to have the Tennessee Firemen’s Association as a Learning Partner. As a member, this partnership provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits to the individuals and departments involved.
The Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of your organization, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
• 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee.
• Textbooks provided at no cost.
• Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities.
• Flexible learning, flexible start dates.
• Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
• No ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT required.
Learning Partner Scholarships
Numerous companies, associations, and organizations enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount as a Learning Partner with Columbia Southern University. To enhance this great offer, Columbia Southern University offers a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners.
Exclusive Scholarship Link:
If you would like to start the process of applying, please fill out the application and send to Jesse Kowalewski.
Tennessee Regional Account Manager