Columbia Southern University Partners with TFA
Columbia Southern University is pleased to have the Tennessee Firemen’s Association as a Learning Partner. As a member, this partnership provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits to the individuals and departments involved.
The Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of your organization, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
• 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee.
• Textbooks provided at no cost.
• Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities for Learning Partner employees/members.
• A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
• Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
• A dedicated landing page for Learning Partners on the CSU website for prospective students and student enrollments:
Learning Partner Scholarships
Numerous companies, associations, and organizations enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount as a Learning Partner with Columbia Southern University. To enhance this great offer, Columbia Southern University offers a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners.
Exclusive Scholarship Link:
Tennessee Account Manager
In 2017, CSU’s Department of Corporate Outreach introduced a new team of regional account managers (RAMs). The members of this team are strategically located in specific areas of the Southeast in order to be of service to their region’s Learning Partners, as well as establish new Learning Partnerships. Please contact your RAM if you have questions about your Learning Partnership or if you would like to set up an onsite visit.
Tennessee Regional Account Manager